Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A little something to get you fired up for Sunday's game

Haven't been doing a lot of blogging lately... my bad on that one. I've spent the last three weeks locked in a concrete room with no windows or booze as I deftly analyzed every possibility and outcome to better prepare myself for my Fantasy Football drafts.

I'll tell you if it was worth it in January.

But that is the past my friends, and I am looking to the future. I'm about as excited as I've ever been to start a new Buff season. Our team is a complete wildcard this season, filled with heaps of young talent and spit and vinegar. We could be exceedingly better than last season and still end up with a worse record. A brutal schedule can do that to a young team.

Then again, maybe the youngsters will step up to their full potential right off the bat and blow everyone away (like Megan Fox in the movie Transformers). It's hard to say what young talent will do. But it sure as hell will be entertaining.

So here are a few clips from the youtubes to get you properly good and fired up for the ass-kicking headed CSU's way this Sunday.

Go Buffs!











If you have even more time to kill, do yourselves a favor and look up jgbuffs1 on a youtube search. If you're out there jgbuffs1, whoever you are, you are doing God's work my friend. Keep it up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one... thanks fro sharing.....
___________________
rozy
Email Marketing Solutions