Friday, July 11, 2008

Elway's Kryptonite

John Elway.... afraid??

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't heard it directly from the horse's mouth (see what I did there? With the "horse's mouth" thing and John Elway? This is why I make jokes... because I'm funny) but it appears as though there is one thing on this planet that actually puts fear into the heart of a God. It's shocking, I know. My entire world has been rocked. What's next? Are you going to tell me that the sun isn't powered by Chuck Norris' beard? That a steady diet of Funyons and Pabst Blue Ribbon is bad for you?

What is this one thing that scared Lord Elway you ask?

Charles Barkley's golf swing.



If he thinks that's ugly... he should see my wife when she wakes up in the morning! OH!! That's my time folks, don't forget to tip your waitress!!

3 comments:

@slushygutter said...

Funyons and PBR. Sounds like college. Although PBR was nowhere to be found in my college days. Now, everywhere for $1 a draft. Hell, a bar in Leadville had TWO Pabsts for $1.

JT said...

We used to drink Black Label in college. It was like $3 for a 12 pack and it was delicious.

Of course, The Walrus up in Boulder had 26 ounce Pabst for $1.25 on tap. Needless to say I spent several nights a week there.

Hercules Rockefeller said...

Nice find.

PBR was too pricey for me in college. Nuthin' but Natty.