Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Linkage...


Well....

It's been nearly a month since we posted anything new on this blog, and I can't really think of a good excuse for it outside of just being lazy. But this morning the immortal words of Morgan Freeman entered my head and told me "to get busy bloggin', or get busy dyin'", and with the sultry baritone of MF ringing in my ears I realized what I had to do.....

A link dump.

Sure it's a cop out, but it will have to do for now... along with a promise of much more content from now on.

- If you haven't already checked it out, it looks like outstanding blog www.firegeorgekarl.com isn't only picking up steam, it may actually succeed thanks to Karl's idiot lawyer.

- With the Rockies defying my predictions and actually signing most of the guys from last year's team, I may have to start caring about baseball again.

- Javon Walker is now a Raider. Nice move Javon, just ask Randy Moss, Jerry Porter, and every single other Oakland WR of the past 5 years how much fun that is. It's probably a lot better than playing next to Brandon Marshall though.

Although, I guess if he found someone dumb enough to pay him $55 million over 6 years, it doesn't really matter what team he's playing for. Way to go Al Davis!!

- Looks like the Birdman is ready to fly again. And this time it won't be in the Highlands Ranch Rec League.

- Champ's little bro a Bronco? I'm all for it. In fact, I'd like to populate the entire defense with members of Bailey's family.

- Finally, Forty Duece sent me this earlier today. A bizarre and hilarious short movie made by E's hot girlfriend in Entourage.... which is just 3 minutes of Baron Davis roller-skating to New Edition in short shorts and a tank top.




Update - The "making of" the Baron Davis video can be seen here... (Thanks JP)

4 comments:

@slushygutter said...

yo JT, I'd be interested to see your take on Bz's first campaign in Boudler upon completion of the year.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, but where have you been? It's been more than a week since you last posted.

Also, be sure to check out DodgersBlog.MLBlogs.Com and see what's brewing with your division rivals.

Hercules Rockefeller said...

you guys still alive or what?