Monday, June 18, 2007

Relating to no Colorado sports whatsoever.....

I just have to mention this, and I'm sure you will hear it a lot in the coming days and weeks, and you very well may have experienced it first hand already.....

Absolutely, without a doubt, you have to watch Flight of the Conchords on HBO.

Trust me on this one. I just watched it for the second time in two nights, and I think this has instantly become my favorite show on TV. I haven't been this excited about a show since I saw Ali G for the first time in England back in 2002. It's just one of those things that you have to watch before everyone in the world starts trying to imitate it. It is genius.

As soon as physically possible, watch this show.

That's all I have to say about that.

JT

Oh yeah, Robo-boogie!



Update - Someone has posted clips from the show on youtube. Here's one of my favorites.

1 comments:

Hallux Valgus said...

too right Flight of the Conchords. Me and a buddy caught them for $5 in LA a few months ago. No one else wanted to taga along. The day after the premiere, the rest of our friends were telling us about these hilarious new guys they discovered. We slapped them in their heads.