Monday, April 23, 2007

Quick Hits

Good afternoon! Just wanted to throw some links at you after a busy fun filled sports weekend. Check 'em out if you already haven't.

Anybody go to the CSU spring game? Didn't look like much of a crowd from this video. Checkout this poor 4 year old boy who thought after seeing CSU last season that the safest place at a game would be behind the endzone. Only he and his Pops under-estimated the sievelike Ram defense. He has stitches but he can take a hit.

Colorado Homer JT looked to be right on w/ his preview of the Denver vs. San Antonio series. Bruce Bowen, couldn't hold Melo or A.I. And it sounds like Nene had a stellar game that may have left the Spurs looking for answers to Maybyner Rodney Hilario.

Ah, now I have to try a new Pyramid Beer because of this site. A cool site BTW, just skimmed it, but I'll be back there for the reviews and baseball articles. Please let me know in the comments of this post if you find a sixer of this Curve Ball Ale in the Denver Area before me. I like beer.

It has been awhile since this came out, but I still listen to it every day on my ipod. Now that's what I'm talking about! If Coach Hawkins can't fire you up for college football season, I don't know who can! Thanks JT for passing this one along.

When it isn't a story about the freakin' Yankees,
Paul Katcher usually has a good article or photos to view. They put him on ESPN Page 2 occasionally. As softball season just started up last week, be sure to read his story about
types of softball players and leagues. It's good, and I wouldn't lead you astray. Checkout today's stuff about the new and quite affordable Starbury shoes.

If you like cartoons, Drew Litton at the Rocky Mountain news always has a good one. Though I'm not in agreement w/ this one - Drew Litton Nugs

Finally, take a peek at some stats that player agents frequently look at, when trying to evaluate how much they might be able get for NBA players. Of course we're looking at playoff mode, for the Nuggets, but plus/minus stats are being used more and more. Thank you 82games.com I'm not sure what basketball dorks would do without you. Probably end up trying to calculate this stuff in some master fantasy spreadsheet or something.

That's all I've got for this Monday afternoon, so I hope you enjoyed it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

not at Argonaut..

http://www.spiritsusa.com/pages/pages.cfm?page=catalog&store=1&CFID=476822&CFTOKEN=51318545