Monday, April 16, 2007

Everyone's a Hokie, Today...

Hi Friends -

So many things that I wanted to write about this week...and I just can't.

I'm simply not in the mood.

I'll have a post later this week on the Rockies, the CU Spring Game, and Al Wilson. Right now, however...

The events at Virginia Tech today make me want to vomit.

I'll spare you my two cents on the issue, because I know that everyone has their own. I grew up in Littleton and went to Columbine High School, and this week isn't high on my list to start with. I hope that everyone (and especially any loyal readers we've managed to grab in the first week of operation) will give the people of Blacksburg, VA their prayers, and their space. Nobody wants their school or their town to be "famous" for an event like today. Trust me.

Hokie, Hokie, Hi!
Rae, Ri, old V.P.I.

My prayers are with you today and always.

Peace.

3 comments:

JohnG said...

Just came across this blog - I'm a Denver native as well. And also a Columbine alumni. I was going to email to see when you were there but can't find your email address. Am I missing it?

Brainz said...

Hi John -

I don't have an email set up for this blog just yet. But it's coming...

I went to Columbine from '91-'95.

Bookmark our site and check back often...it's nice to have regular readers.

Take care,

Brainz

JohnG said...

No worries - just wondering when you were there. I was there from '85-'88.